Each year SSF hosts a banquet for sportsmen from throughout the region to honor their contributions and to help raise funds to support the foundation’s mission. Donors are served a home-style meal fit for a king (or queen) and are encouraged to participate in a silent auction, raffles of such items as custom hunting rifles, and other activities. Presentation of door prizes at the banquet adds to the donor’s experience.
Individuals and area businesses and industries are able to underwrite tables at the banquet with Silver Level sponsorships set at $250 and Gold Level sponsorships set at $500 and Platinum level sponsorship $1,000.00. The foundation welcomes other sponsorships and donations as well. The generous support of the community of hunters at the foundation’s banquets has helped raise close to $60,000 annually to support hunts for the disabled and other worthy causes that relate to the SSF mission.
If you choose to participate in the annual banquet, your contributions will help:
- Host our annual Whitetail Deer Hunt
- Host our annual Youth Hunt of a Lifetime
- Purchase gun mounts, wheelchair carriers and other equipment to enable disabled hunters to have more worthwhile hunting experiences
- Support youth groups such as 4-H clubs
- Fund scholarships for students entering fields relating to the SSF mission
- Provide free hunter education classes
- Help with travel needs for medical trips and much more
Sponsorship is limited, so reserve your table early. To purchase tickets or to learn how you can participate, contact us. Don’t miss it!